Cure Day Hospitals is a dynamic and energetic company that is expanding rapidly with Nine (9) operational hospitals. We are looking for a dynamic and energetic Reception/Admission professional to join our team in Midstream, Pretoria.
- BUSINESS UNIT
Cure Day Hospitals – Midstream
- NO OF POSITIONS
- PROVINCE / REGION
- CLOSING DATE
- KEY OUTPUTS
- Responsible for capturing pre-admissions.
- Opening the hospital at 5h30-5h45 each morning and receiving clients, patients, and visitors.
- Confirm with patient day before the procedure and offer as much information as possible.
- Ensures correct admission and discharge of patients.
- Management of payments made at Reception.
- Maintains client service principles to ensure client expectations are met.
- Assisting patients in obtaining medical authorization or quotations, if required.
- Management of hospital telephone switchboard.
- Liaison with client queries in an effective manner Obtaining the relevant information form patient on admission e.g. medical aid card, identification document and personal detail.
- Correctly capturing patient data on the system upon admission.
- Contacting patients to offer information regarding time of admission and documentation needed.
- Cross checking of admissions done using dedicated checklist to ensure correct capturing of data.
- Communicate with unit manager of theatre, Registered Nurse in Ward, and relevant doctors’ rooms regarding cancellations or add on patients.
- Preparing the patient documentation/files for the following day.
- Filing of patient files when needed and arrange uplifting of files to Head Office Maintenance and care of the photocopy and label printers and computers installed in Reception.
- A Grade 12 and relevant qualification
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Willingness to work shifts in accordance with the requirements of the facility
- Customer-centred mind-set that acknowledges the value of the customer
- Solid knowledge and application of patient administration systems, policies and procedures
- The ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills, the ability to deal with people and be in the frontline
- Ability to plan and organise to ensure that work is completed in an efficient manner
- The ability to identify and demonstrate company values
- OTHER INFORMATION
Your contribution to the company will be rewarded with a market-related remuneration package which includes membership of subsidised medical aid, provident funds, leave and a thirteenth (13) cheque.
Candidates who meet the requirements and wish in applying for this position, can send their comprehensive CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org , by 19 March 2021. Should you not hear from us one week after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.