Help shape the virtual world!
As part of the Appen community, you could be invited to help a leading technology giant take virtual reality products to the next level. Imagine VR technology that can enable users to be fully immersed in their interactive experiences that allow spectators to view actions being carried out by other players. Sounds interesting, right?
We are looking for participants to join our data collection project.
The ultimate goal of this project is to allow spectators to view the actions carried out by another player via mobile devices.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Able to speak in the target language: English
- Access to any smart device which model was released after 2016.
- Residing in South Africa
To see more details about the project and how to apply please follow the steps below:
- Visit the Appen website by clicking apply
- Choose English (South Africa) as your primary language.
- Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account
- Once your account has been created, click the ‘All Projects’ Tab and look for Frio.
- Choose the “Learn More” or “Qualify” button to start your qualification to the project.
Feel free to send us an email if you have further questions at <email address removed>
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
We are an equal opportunity company and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.